What words are there?
This is a short one tonight really to reflect on a friends status. A truly lovely lady I know has had to bear the worst news recently as her husband died suddenly after being diagnosed with cancer. To me what make it even more sad was the fact they had only just got married and were looking forward to having a married life in a new place in turkey. Why does this type of pain happen to good people who have worked so hard all their lives. What words can you possibly say to someone in this situation to offer them comfort and support? Sometimes in our lives things happen which make us challenge our faith, beliefs and ideas. For me personally when my son died I experienced these emotions of the unfairness of life and the cruel twists it takes. With time I came to an understanding for myself that for every pain there is joy, for me losing a child made me realise the thing that would help me through the pain was the love my husband and I have for each other, and from such pain came a relationship so strong it can cope with anything life throws at us. For my friend who has lost her soulmate how can anything come from this pain? What I do know is she does have a family who love her and each other so much that they will stand shoulder to shoulder, and one of her daughters I understand is expecting so this baby will provide welcome happiness after the sadness and give everyone a chance to smile again. So when in life you feel your faith has abandoned you remember the people we love may not be with us as long as we want but the joy is we had them, got to love them and have beautiful memories which live forever in our stories, laughter and history.
If my friend or her family read this remember you have been such good friends and supports to so many people in your lives let everyone shower you with their love and kindness, it won't take the pain away but it will help you see how important you are. God bless xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment