Thursday, 6 October 2011

Keep foolish
This was a quote or rather part of a quote which inspired the late, great Steve Jobs of apple fame to keep going with his dreams. This really inspired me as too often we all treat life with this sincere reverence focusing on our careers and accumulation of financial wealth. If only we all were a little more foolish how much more pleasant would our world be. When was the last time you really laughed till your sides hurt? Me? It was last week when myself and a group of friends attended a hen night for a very dear lady, we had good old fashioned silliness, games and singing washed down with alcohol and a feast. After an evening of giggling I felt so much brighter and ready to face challenges, even the dreaded mother in law seemed easier to deal with after so much fun. So I urge you all have a laugh, make a tit of yourself and be foolish, I think mr jobs would like that very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment