Saturday, 17 December 2011

Well it's been a while, nearly two months since I blogged, shockingly poor form camilla!
My eldest daughter has spurred me on as she has recently started her own blog, Blog of the blond which is touching, funny and a bit ditzy, just like her. so why have I not blogged, well life has taken over, I have been furiously working on my college course as well as taking temporary management of a new service and becoming a board member for a exciting new venture. So this has taken over, not just my virtual life but real life too. With Christmas fast approaching I am feeling like a very neglectful daughter, I have not seen my mum nearly enough in the last few months, and she is very understanding but that does not stop the nagging guilt in my heart I keep feeling. When dad was alive I would rarely go more than three weeks between visits, but over the last six months I may go six weeks between visits, and surely if loosing dad teaches me anything it's that things can change so quickly. So as we approach that fateful time of the year when we try to make promises of changes I think that will be my big change, I will make sure my children and myself spend more time with my mum and sister. I would love to also say I will lose weight, get fit, take up a new hobby but hey I'm just fooling myself there, so the only resolution I will have is too make the most of my family, you only get the one and they are the most precious gift of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment