Tuesday, 5 July 2011

I haven't blogged for a few days as college work has taken over, you forget the stress three thousand little words can bring! And as I sit there cutting and editing my mind starts to wonder onto other things... So my blog today is about strength. Trying to juggle college, work, children and housework makes me feel very grateful to the thing that gives me my strength to keep going and do my best and that's my husband. I believe for everyone there is that special person, and thirteen years ago I met mine, although it was only eleven years ago we became a couple. Having someone you feel totally connected too, who can finish your sentences, who you sit in a room and say nothing but know everything makes me complete. So as I take a break from the books I wanted to take this moment to remind myself how lucky I am and I thank god everyday for having you. And whilst I'm thinking of love I want to wish all my friends the happiness I feel, especially brim and Sam who got married yesterday.
Back to the books now

No comments:

Post a Comment